PSMA Postcode Boundaries
The Postcode Boundaries dataset is a result of a collaborative effort between PSMA and Australia Post. It includes boundary and centroid (‘geometric centre’) data for some 2700 postcode boundaries across Australia.
Like PSMA’s other datasets, updates are released on a regular quarterly basis. This is important given ongoing changes to postcodes and postcode boundaries.
- Customer and prospect analysis
- Tagging postcodes to geocoded databases
- Heat maps
Callpoint Spatial Postcodes Extra
Our value-added edition builds on the raw PSMA data in the following ways:
Firstly, we amalgamate the different State/ Territory boundaries into a national edition.
Secondly, we add the following useful attribution to the Postcode Boundary polygons:
- Latitude/ Longitude of the postcode centroid
- Postcode distance table creation
- ‘Find my nearest shop / outlet / distributor’ for visitors who enter their postcode into your website
For further details including licensing please contact us.
National Postcode Boundaries