PSMA Australia continued to enhance its core group of five datasets being:
- Transport & Topography
- Postcode Boundaries
- Administrative Boundaries
G-NAF key statistics summary
Nationally, the May 2019 update of G-NAF shows an increase of 46,811 addresses overall which equates to an increase of 0.32%. The total number of addresses in G-NAF now stands at 14,655,038 of which 13,902,034 or 94.86% are principal.
Other key statistics:
- The Geocode reliability for ‘within address site’ plus ‘near or possibly within address site’ statistic for G-NAF principal addresses is now 96.84% address level an increase of 0.22% since the February 2019 release
- Confidence 2 addresses has increased by 55,816 representing 67.16% of principal addresses
Cadlite key statistics summary
The May 2019 data release of CadLite includes updates to both the Cadastre and Property themes in all jurisdictions.
- Nationally, this update of Cadastre includes:
- 14,956,774 polygon features – an increase of 37,614 parcels (0.25%) from the previous release
- 2,293,853 point features – an increase of 210,412 points (9.2 %) from the previous release
- The Property Layer includes:
- 11,751,583 polygon features – an increase of 159,963 parcels (1.36%) from the previous release
- 509,330 point features – a decrease of 7,090 points (1.4%) from the previous release
Transport & Topography key statistics summary
There are now 2,777,286 km of roads within the Transport & Topography dataset. This has increased overall by 267 km since February 2019.