Callpoint Spatial resells the full suite of Geoscape’s authoritative Australian spatial datasets to a range of organisations.
- Raw Geoscape data
- Callpoint Spatial value-added datasets that provide enhanced attribution and cross-link between different Geoscape datasets
- Customised editions to meet specific requirements
Significant experience in licensing Geoscape data
- For internal business use
- Embedded within your product or service (Secondary Reseller)
File formats include:
- Shapefile / File Geodatabase
- MySQL Server database backup
- Microsoft SQL Server backup
The range of Geoscape spatial datasets we license include:
Value-added and customised datasets
Other customers have very specific needs. Here, we engage further in order to create fully custom datasets. Examples include attribution from other Geoscape datasets, or even attribution from third party datasets such as Australia Post.
While most requests are for current data, we can facilitate provision of past Geoscape spatial datasets subject to availability.
Examples include historic G-NAF, CadLite and Transport & Topography data around the time of the ABS Census of 2006, 2011 or 2016.