- Raw PSMA data
- Callpoint Spatial value-added datasets that provide enhanced attribution and cross-link between different PSMA datasets
- Customised editions to meet specific requirements
Significant experience in licensing PSMA data
- For internal business use
- Embedded within your product or service (Secondary Reseller)
File formats include:
- Shapefile / File Geodatabase
- MySQL Server database backup
- Microsoft SQL Server backup
Value-added and customised datasets
Other customers have very specific needs. Here, we engage further in order to create fully custom datasets. Examples include attribution from other PSMA datasets, or even attribution from third party datasets such as Australia Post.
While most requests are for current data, we can facilitate provision of past PSMA datasets subject to availability.
Examples include historic G-NAF, CadLite and Transport & Topography data around the time of the ABS Census of 2006, 2011 or 2016.